As CohnReznick grows, so do our career opportunities. As one of the nation’s top Professional Services and Business Advisory firms, we foster teams in Advisory, Assurance, and Tax services that value innovation and collaboration in everything they do!
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Content Copywriter to join the Marketing team in a virtual position.
This is a virtual position. A virtual position does not require job duties be performed within proximity of a CohnReznick office location. As a virtual employee, you may be required to be present at a CohnReznick office with scheduled notice for client working, team meetings or training.
We are seeking an experienced copywriter to develop impactful digital marketing and sales content that drives conversion with a professional, executive audience across our owned and paid channels. The copywriter will work across marketing functions and be responsible for writing promotional and sales enablement copy to support marketing campaigns.
- Work-Life Blend: Our team members accrue up to 30 days of PTO depending on their level & take advantage of 17 paid holidays including two weeks off a year when all CR Team members take time off together (July 4th week and Thanksgiving week).
- Parental Leave: Our expanded leave is up to 8 weeks following the birth or placement of a child.
- Flexibility: Our team members have options of being fully virtual, hybrid or in the office based on theirs and the business All full time or part time CR team members are offered a home office stipend upon onboarding to help them get setup at home.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Whether it’s through participation in our Employee Resource Groups such as CR BLAC, CR PRIDE, CR Women, VMA@CR, CR GREEN, RAZA@CR, AAPI@CR, or through CR CARES, our team members give back to the communities they live and work in.
- Total Rewards: We offer a competitive annual compensation, annual discretionary performance bonus, referral & client bonuses, spot bonus opportunities, 401k match with profit sharing contributions and incentive and support towards achieving the CPA licensure.
- Learning & Development: Our team members have access to learning opportunities focusing on technical, leadership, and success skills that support their growth and career advancement, not to mention the necessary resources to meet their compliance needs.
- Wellness resources: Our virtual care programs such as Headspace, Spring Health, Prevention Cloud, and Peerfit help support our team members’ mental and physical well-being.
- Performance Coach: Each CR Team member is aligned to a Performance Coach who will support them in establishing their goals and provide guidance and support along their career path of choice.
- The CR Friend: Your CR Friend will serve as a familiar face when you first join the firm and is someone you can always reach out to.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Leverage CohnReznick’s messaging platform -- along with audience insights and competitor and keyword research -- to write compelling marketing copy for advertising, social media, email, and web copy that drives users to take the designated call to action
- Develop web copy for our services, industries, and resource centers
- Write content for sales enablement such as sell sheets and capabilities decks
- Contribute to developing iterative content from existing insights and materials and breaking longer content into multiple, smaller pieces
- Prepare variations of promotional copy to support a/b testing across channels
- Intake project requirements / interview key stakeholders to get details in order to develop copy
- Be data-driven and evaluate the results of campaigns including a/b tests to drive changes within the campaign and develop overall best practices
- Stay ahead of trends and best practices across channels and adjust copy approaches
- Stay informed of ADA requirements and how it applies to copy development
- Communicate and work with production teams in order to meet production timelines for publication
- Self-manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with team to come up with fresh and creative ideas, keeping the audience and goal of the asset in mind
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- 4+ years of experience as a copywriter, preferably in a professional service setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in promotional copy and sales enablement / collateral writing
- Experience in building content options for testing
- An understanding of the KPIs for channels and conversions to measure effectiveness
- Familiarity with the stages of the buyer’s journey
- Experience with developing/customizing messaging for specific target audiences
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks on deadline
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in AP style, and other style guides
- Self-starter approach with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Knowledge of SEO concepts preferred
After reviewing this job posting, are you hesitating to apply because you don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that we are less likely to apply to jobs unless we meet every single qualification. At CohnReznick, we are dedicated to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply.
You may be just the right candidate for this or one of our other roles.
CohnReznick is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive team to drive business results and create a better future every day for our team members, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com
Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
This opportunity is closed to applications.