Temporary Word Processor
CohnReznick’s Administration department has an exciting opportunity on our Document Production Services team. We are looking for dynamic Temporary Word Processors to support our various offices. Must be comfortable working in a virtual environment as the position is remote.
This is a temporary (seasonal) position with various shifts available from (ex: 7:30 – 4 PM, 8:30-5 PM, 11:30 - 8 PM, and 2:30 PM - 11 PM), Monday through Friday, with occasional overtime (weekday evenings and Saturdays). Evening OT & Saturday OT beginning Mid-February.
- Produce client financial statements, proposals and special projects using advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel 2016 and Adobe Professional.
- Possess the ability to format financial statements, proposals and special projects accurately and efficiently using proficient knowledge of proper business English, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Communicate with supervisor and client on deadline and/or challenges with meeting deadlines.
- Maintain formatting consistency and writing standards for processing financial statements.
- Create direct mail merge files for personalized letters, labels, envelopes and new word processing forms/templates based on departmental needs or requests for new forms requested by clients.
- Investigate user problems and needs, identify source, and determine possible solutions for software challenges concerning the production of assigned projects.
- Ensure quality control of assigned work.
- Special projects assigned by Supervisor and/or National Administrative Manager.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and turn around projects quickly
- Dependable, reliable, and a strong attention to detail with the ability to self-review
- Can do attitude and an ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Strong organizational and customer service skills; effective communication and interpersonal skills
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
This opportunity is closed to applications.