2022 Tax Associate - Miami, FL
CohnReznick has an exciting career opportunity in our Tax teams in Miami, FL office, starting in September 2022 or January 2023
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and is interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration, and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firms in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
As a Tax Entry Level Associate, you will be responsible for becoming familiar with current tax theories and laws and performing procedures in accordance with firm standards and in an accurate, thorough and timely manner. In addition, you will:
- Work on a variety of client deliverables including preparation of tax returns, including Individuals, Partnerships, and Corporate tax returns;
- Identify potential tax issues and prepare tax adjusting entries and tax trial balances based on audited or client provided trial balances;
- Research filing requirements and tax issues using internal revenue code, treasury regulations, and other relevant authorities/guidance;
- Manage daily client workflow and multiple client projects at any given time; and
- Draft tax technical memorandums
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA Eligible with 150 credits required upon your start date
- Leadership positions in extracurricular activities are looked favorably upon, as well as work and internship experience
- Prior experience in an accounting environment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- General computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Connect with us:
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include a background check and credit check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
This opportunity is closed to applications.