2023 Tax Associate - Los Angeles, CA
2023 Tax Associate
CohnReznick currently has exciting career opportunities across the firm as a 2023 Tax Associate!
As a Tax Associate, you will be responsible for becoming familiar with current tax theories and laws and performing procedures in accordance with firm standards and in an accurate, thorough and timely manner. In addition, you will:
- Work on a variety of client deliverables including preparation of tax returns, including Individuals, Partnerships and Corporate tax returns;
- Identify potential tax issues and prepare tax adjusting entries and tax trial balances based on audited or client provided trial balances;
- Research filing requirements and tax issues using internal revenue code, treasury regulations and other relevant authorities/guidance;
- Manage daily client workflow and multiple client projects at any given time; and
- Draft tax technical memorandums
In Los Angeles, the current starting salary for an Tax Entry Level Associate is $70,000. Salary is one component of the CohnReznick total rewards package, which includes CPA Support (Up to $10,000 bonus for passing the CPA exam by the first anniversary of CohnReznick entry-level start date, reimbursement for testing materials and fees, paid study time, and more!*Please note additional conditions apply), discretionary performance bonus, generous paid time off, expanded, inclusive parental benefits, and access to best-in-class learning and development platforms, to name a few. To learn more about life at CohnReznick, visit https://www.cohnreznick.com/lifeatcohnreznick
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
CohnReznick is one of the largest professional services firms in the U.S. We are a team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference. We are a network of 2,800 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work. We offer varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and a flexible work environment with competitive benefits.
Successful candidates are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- Plan to complete 150 credit hours to be licensed between December 2022-September 2023
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in both your major and overall
- Leadership positions in extracurricular activities are preferred
- Prior work or internship experience (experience in accounting is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team based culture
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Connect with us:
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.