2022 Audit Associate - Baltimore, MD
CohnReznick has an exciting career opportunity in our Assurance team. We are looking for an Entry Level Associate to join our team in September 2022/January 2023.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
As an Assurance Entry Level Associate, you will be responsible for becoming familiar with accounting and auditing procedures and performing procedures in accordance with firm standards in an accurate, thorough and timely manner. In addition, you will:
- Be responsible for assisting in areas of Audits, Reviews, Compilations, and Accounting Services;
- Work on a variety of client deliverables and preparing work papers;
- Resolve audit issues obtaining evidence and making inquiries of clients;
- Understand the client’s accounting systems;
- Understand and apply concepts of materiality and audit risk; and
- Prepare work papers that are informative, well documented, cross-referenced and can easily be understood and explained.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA Eligible with 150 credits required upon your start date
- Leadership positions in extracurricular activities are looked favorably upon, as well as work and internship experience
- Prior experience in an accounting environment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- General computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Learn more: www.cohnreznick.com
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This opportunity is closed to applications.